Monday, June 18, 2007

The renovated Calicut airport

To say I was impressed is an understatement. Check out the photos:


4 comments:

Manoj | മനോജ്‌ said...

Nice pictures, and beautiful facilities. Glad to see this. I pray there are no more strikes and the employees show a sincere service-oriented attitude. What is the use of a great facility with idiotic employees who treat you worse than dirt?

I hope you can write about your experience at this airport. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

So the authorities have no problem about a common man seeing the runway with a plane??? Wow...thats BOLD.

Manoj | മനോജ്‌ said...

I am sure this is the scene from the secure (boarding) area where one would have already gone through security and immigration.

I think Rajesh got lucky. The officials could have given him a hard time for taking pictures of the airport/runway etc.

Rajesh Naroth said...

Taking photos is not OK. I found that out when I tried to take the pic of the guy who was selling coffee there. You're right.. I guess I got lucky.