Albumkanmani.com is up and running. This is the first draft.
I will be updating it with more material soon.
Your feed back is welcome.
The official album blog.
| Music & Lyrics : | Rajesh Naroth |
| Lyrics : (Neelaraavu) |
Phillip |
| Flute : | Nikhil |
| Bansuri : | Prasad Bhandarkar |
| Violin : | Anu Sridhar |
| Acoustic Guitar : | Bennet |
| Sax : | Raju |
| Tabla, Dhol : | Pippichen |
| Tabla : | Sameer Mandalika |
| BG Vocals : | Arthi, Rajesh |
| Everything Else : | Rajesh Naroth |
4 comments:
Hi,
I tried to get a copy from Tvpm. But the shop keeper said, it is not arrived yet!
--
I'm still working with distributors to get them into shops. Keep an eye on Rosebowl and Kiran TV. Kanmani might pop up sometime soon.
Sadly, these days I never watch TV shows... even if I do it will be some movies or news. :)
Let me know, when it is available thru shops.
--
Site looks good, man!!
Post a Comment