Friday, November 30, 2007

Nostalgia unleashed. Kunnimanikal on YouTube

At last.. The video that I have been aching to show everyone is here.


Here are the Tech details

Vocals: Unni Menon, Master Sreehari

Cast
Sameer : Surendran / Master Sandeep
Joy : Sajeevan / Master Arun
Appukuttan : Sunil / Master Shyam

Lighting: Pappan
Art: Ravi

Location: Vadakara outskirts.. Kadathanaad area.

Camera: Canon XH-A1.
Format: HD 30fps
Tools: Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Magic Bullet, Canopus Procoder

Consultants : Sudesh Balan, Balagopal Ambalakkat, Anand Somasundaran, Santhosh Kumar RKC.

Thanks: This list is very long and I am afraid that I might miss out someone. The on man army thing is only a joke. A lot of people played key role in this project. Its a miracle this video even got made. I am not questioning it. I am grateful for it.

Story, Camera, Direction, Music, Lyrics, Editing and Compositing : Me

No comments: