I thought I will post some mp3s this week. A blog about a music album is boring if there is no music in it to listen to.
In my blog, Next to an mp3 link , you will also see a green triangle. If you click on it, the song will play without leaving the page. All the mp3 files available in the blog are also available as a list on the right side.
Here comes one and the story behind it..
At one point I started writing a screen play for the story of Mahabharath. I may have written it may be about 30 pages. Then I sat down and created a few scratches of what the music may be like if I ever made it a movie. I made 2 clips in all. The first one is the title music which sounds like an epic. There is an undelying raga in it as well. Here it is. The Epic title.
(I never completed that script. he he he..)
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment